These tips may help you to maintain youthful, beautiful skin.
- Drink plenty of water; dehydration will take a toll on skin causing it to look dull and loose.
- Eat foods that are rich in antioxidants. Antioxidants are the best resources to fight disease and aging. Best sources of antioxidants are blueberries, pomegranates, spinach, raspberries, nuts etc.
- Eat organic food.
- Too much sun will damage your skin thus limit your exposure to sun.
- Choose natural skin products because most of skincare products contain harsh chemicals.
- Have vitamin C rich foods.
- Lessen the intake of sugar.
- Do regular exercise.
- Get enough sleep.